The central Library is providing both routine and value added services to the members.
- Lending Service: The library provides lending service to both faculty and students of our college. Book lending service is available from 8.30 Am to 3.50 Pm on all college working days. The number of books issued is based on the category of the user. Library members are required to present their bar-coded ID cards for all library transactions.
- Reference Service: Reference service is provided for queries using available reference sources and internet
- Current Awareness services: We provide Current Awareness Services like New Arrivals list, current contents service, article alert service etc. to our members.
- Reprographic Services: Reprographic services include Photocopying, Document scanning and printing. We charge Re.1/Copy for photocopying and printing.
- Bibliographic services: With the help of available in house database we provide bibliographic service to our members.
- Online Access: The library is a subscriber of online journals/proceedings package and e-journals available through DELNET (Developing Library Network). Members can make use of the terminals in the e-learning centre for accessing e-journals and e-books using DELNET
- Education/Career Information: We regularly put up information about Higher Education/ Scholarships and Career opportunities in the library notice boards. We are also maintaining a special collection on books for Career and Professional Development (CPD)
- Internet facility: Internet search facility is available in e-Learning centre. Members are allowed to make use of this facility for accessing e-journals and other web resources for academic purpose.
- Library Orientation: Library staff is providing orientation to the new students individually and in groups by introducing them to resources, services and tours of the facility. They are also getting hands-on experience in using the Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC)
Working time: 8.30 Am to 5.30Pm
Reference section: 8 Pm to 10 Pm (Hostellers only)
All members can borrow/return books from 8.30 Am to 3.50 Pm on all college working days All members can borrow/return books from 8.30 Am to 3.50 Pm on all college working days